Monday, September 15, 2008

About me

Hi……..


Hello to all……..
First I will introduce myself; my name is Norhayati Murni BT Misran…….I am 25 years old (quite old)….originally come from Muar Johor (Bukit Kepong), currently stay at Wangsa Maju Seksyen 10.Now join training at Skali e venture(still unemployed person).Back then I study at University Technical Malaysia Melaka at Ayer Keroh bout 3 and half year. Graduate in degree of computer science majoring in media interactive.

My family…..I come from big family, I have 6 member of sibling, and I’m the third and the only daughter. My father is very dedicate father…..he know how to cook my favorite dish Nasi beryani.Alwayz give motivate to his kids………My mother very2 a good mother…..every raya sewing my baju kurung.She full time house wife……always scold me when I still a little kid.

My hobbies……..exactly I like to read but no specific type of book, everything that I can read I would read it……including news paper and political book. But mostly I like to read a comic like Naruto, Prince of tennis, Hikaru no go, Fruits basket, Chronicle of tsubasa, school rumble and keroro .And also like to read a novel ,thriller novel. My favorite song, all type of music except Hindustan and dangdut (he he he).

No comments: